Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Vestige Photography's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Happening Now...

"Just one spot left! Someone jump in on this before its too late! hehe :)"

Vestige Photography replied Apr 7, 2010 to MODELS: San Luis Obispo, CA - EXQUISITE, ALL BLUE SUITE SHOOT! by Vestige Photography and MUA/H Lindy Sue

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"Oh congrats! Ill see ya at the studio! "

Vestige Photography replied Mar 28, 2010 to MODELS: FREE PHOTO AND PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY: Are you a tatoooed pin-up going to Ink and Iron?

25 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Mimi La Minkz

"Definitely! Do you have a spot on your floor for me to crash? hehehe "

Vestige Photography replied Mar 28, 2010 to MODELS: FREE PHOTO AND PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY: Are you a tatoooed pin-up going to Ink and Iron?

25 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Mimi La Minkz

"Ill be in NYC May 13th-17th!"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 25, 2010 to PHOTOGS: CT and NY - Looking for you in my area!

6 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Mark Anthony Lacy

Model

"Hi ladies, ill be in London this September if youd like to book! Just send me a mess…"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 23, 2010 to Hi I'm a newbie here from uk

11 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Roxie Roulette {★}

"Thanks, but I don't need one "

Vestige Photography replied Mar 23, 2010 to MODELS: San Luis Obispo, CA - EXQUISITE, ALL BLUE SUITE SHOOT! by Vestige Photography and MUA/H Lindy Sue

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

Performer

"Hi Annie! I love the little mining towns in AZ! havent been to jerome, but ive shot…"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 22, 2010 to Intro from a small, hippie mining town...

3 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"I lived in Yuma for a year..its cool to see this new spot open up!"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 15, 2010 to The Koffin Kats and The Kraneos Live at the Yuma Pub!! New Venue

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Vestige Photography

"I just want all the SLO girls to holler for me!"

Vestige Photography replied Mar 15, 2010 to MODELS: San Luis Obispo, CA - EXQUISITE, ALL BLUE SUITE SHOOT! by Vestige Photography and MUA/H Lindy Sue

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"I have a boyfriend named chris too!! "

Vestige Photography replied Mar 13, 2010 to MODELS: San Luis Obispo, CA - EXQUISITE, ALL BLUE SUITE SHOOT! by Vestige Photography and MUA/H Lindy Sue

19 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service