Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★}'s Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Happening Now...

"Yes, that and lying about your past criminal record! Like that's never going to be c…"

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 11, 2010 to Actual quotes from resumes and cover letters

10 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by That Cat in the Hat {★}Manfriend

"My Mom is always sending me funny stuff she gets from coworkers. "

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 11, 2010 to Actual quotes from resumes and cover letters

10 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by That Cat in the Hat {★}Manfriend

"It's not actually a pinup site. The name suggests that it is, but it's closer to por…"

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 11, 2010 to Amish pinup girl draws controversy

12 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Mariella

"That's EXACTLY how I discovered this! I saw the name of the site and went to it hopi…"

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 10, 2010 to Amish pinup girl draws controversy

12 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Mariella

"I had a lot of Patsy Cline and Skeeter Davis on my last photo shoot compilation."

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 10, 2010 to Pin Up Music

23 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Saligia

"I was being facetious! "

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 10, 2010 to how do I go from taking pictures to being a photographer?

29 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

Model

"I found a couple, but I'm not sure any of them are what you're looking for. http://…"

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 10, 2010 to 1950's Manners/Etiquette pictures

5 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"Thanks! Not shameless at all! I'll help spread the word!"

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 10, 2010 to Pinup Angels/Salvation Army Fund Raiser

6 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Harlean Carpenter {★}

"You could buy a $5 billion dollar camera with all the fancy settings and do-dads in…"

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 10, 2010 to how do I go from taking pictures to being a photographer?

29 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"So cute! What does the inside say?"

Tattooed Dolls Custom Jewelry{★} replied Oct 10, 2010 to Pinup Angels/Salvation Army Fund Raiser

6 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Harlean Carpenter {★}

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service