Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Kustomkarma's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Happening Now...

"Wow! I couldn't have hallucinated something that weird - haven't heard anything from…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 15, 2011 to Rammstein's Mein Land

10 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Plum Pea Dahl {★}

"That sounds like just the thing I'm looking for! Thanks for the offer and I will def…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 15, 2011 to Credibility, References, and trying to establish yourself as a Photographer

17 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by RyanBoothPhotography

"   Thanks Edson! First thanks for having a hand in getting this featured and secondl…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 15, 2011 to Credibility, References, and trying to establish yourself as a Photographer

17 Feb 24, 2012

"Thanks for the suggestions! I actually do have a Model Mayhem account and will be do…"

17 Feb 24, 2012

"Thanks for PL featuring my discussion and thanks for your reply. I am super easy to…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 14, 2011 to Credibility, References, and trying to establish yourself as a Photographer

17 Feb 24, 2012

"   Wow...where do I start? I guess I could start by acknowledging everyone that has…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 8, 2011 to Professional Courtesy 101

27 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Kustomkarma

Model

"No problem, I didn't mean to take things on a tangent. Can my comment be moved or is…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 7, 2011 to How have TF shoots worked for you?

38 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

Model

"Lots of good responses in these posts, but it leaves me a little intimidated. I enjo…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 6, 2011 to How have TF shoots worked for you?

38 Nov 7, 2011

Model

"For me TF is the only way I can do things right now. After buying all the equipment,…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 1, 2011 to How have TF shoots worked for you?

38 Nov 7, 2011

"I figured that's what you were up to. Strange to me that people would put so much em…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 1, 2011 to On Being Straight (A Thought Experiment)

6 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Plum Pea Dahl {★}

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service