Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Harlean Carpenter {★}'s Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Happening Now...

"I have a technical question. Is this limited to only planes, trains and automobiles,…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 30, 2010 to "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles" Photo Contest: SEE WINNER

42 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Kiti Kobain

"Great photos, and really interesting article on what it takes to get them. For me, w…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 22, 2010 to Freezing the volcano's lightning

8 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Harlean Carpenter {★}

"Wow, I don't have nearly as cool a story about how I found them, they just sent me a…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 22, 2010 to Acne systems?

12 May 11, 2010
Reply by Cherry Cyanide

"So glad tea tree oil was already mentioned, I swear by it. I'm with Honey, I go with…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 19, 2010 to Acne systems?

12 May 11, 2010
Reply by Cherry Cyanide

Model

"Aww, that's too bad :( If you really have difficulty finding them, you might conside…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 17, 2010 to HELP! Black stockings with green seams?

6 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Honey B Hooligan {Madam}

Model

"Frederick's has them http://www.fredericks.com/Color_Band_Backseam_Fishnet_Thigh_Hi…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 17, 2010 to HELP! Black stockings with green seams?

6 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Honey B Hooligan {Madam}

"It would probably look great :) but if you want to test drive the look before commit…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 16, 2010 to To Betty Bang or Not ?

7 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"This is a great idea, it would take some coordinating but I definitely think it woul…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 15, 2010 to Idea....

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Harlean Carpenter {★}

"Heh, I was wondering why my name was suddenly blue, I thought I was on some kind of…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 14, 2010 to PinupLifestyle Website Updates (NEW!)

86 May 20, 2011
Reply by Shana Nicole

"This is the most fun I've had with my face in years! Wait, that... doesn't sound ri…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 13, 2010 to "Makeup Artistry: Headshots" Photo Contest: SEE WINNER

28 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Kiley Bueler

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service