Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Vintage Suits by Mary's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Happening Now...

Model

"I totally understand what you are saying, Lisa. If a contest is going to pick who is…"

Vintage Suits by Mary replied May 11, 2010 to Are you in the Ink & Iron Pageant? POST HERE!

66 May 12, 2010
Reply by KandyK

Model

"I don't want to rain on their parade, but it is a little premature, according the th…"

Vintage Suits by Mary replied May 6, 2010 to Are you in the Ink & Iron Pageant? POST HERE!

66 May 12, 2010
Reply by KandyK

Model

"On the Ink N Iron voting page it states: "Hello Pin-Up Gals, Voting will continue ti…"

Vintage Suits by Mary replied May 6, 2010 to Are you in the Ink & Iron Pageant? POST HERE!

66 May 12, 2010
Reply by KandyK

"WE WANT EDSON! WE WANT EDSON!"

Vintage Suits by Mary replied May 6, 2010 to So guys like pinups, what do the LADIES want?

38 May 6, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"Where are YOUR pinup pics, Edson? :D"

Vintage Suits by Mary replied May 6, 2010 to So guys like pinups, what do the LADIES want?

38 May 6, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"There were some at Viva (along with some less-than-dreamy ones...) "

38 May 6, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

Model

"Silver polishing? Oh Lordy!"

Vintage Suits by Mary replied May 6, 2010 to Vintage Housekeeping

18 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Plum Pea Dahl {★}

Model

"He dances in a LOT of his movies! He played a bad guy in Pennies From Heaven and tap…"

Vintage Suits by Mary replied Apr 29, 2010 to One of the MANY reasons I love Christopher Walken

8 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"There is something wrong with the site still. I keep getting booted to the entrance…"

Vintage Suits by Mary replied Apr 23, 2010 to PinupLifestyle Website Updates (NEW!)

86 May 20, 2011
Reply by Shana Nicole

"Oh, Edson, you wrote that,didn't you? (I didn't realize that hores liked carrots so…"

Vintage Suits by Mary replied Apr 22, 2010 to I like hores.

13 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Talina Bandita

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service