Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Ruth 'n Roll {★}'s Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Happening Now...

Model

"So, who is going to deliver all these sweet darings to me? Awesome cakes! Thanks for…"

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Mar 23, 2012 to Cool Cakes

63 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Pedy

"At first the idea appealed to me, but on the other hand... There are so many awesome…"

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Mar 23, 2012 to Sabina Kelley to host Tattoo Competition Show, "Best Ink"

5 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Buttercup Clothing

Model

"Yes: https://twitter.com/#!/CCbackstage and https://twitter.com/#!/RuthnRoll  "

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Mar 21, 2012 to Twitter, whats your username?

56 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Desirée {PL Team}

"I think that is what pin-up is all about, being the best version of yourself and try…"

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Mar 20, 2012 to Pinup Diversity

10 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Maggie Eliana

"of course! www.cassetteculture.com As you may see, there is a lot about music on the…"

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Mar 20, 2012 to Looking for awesome writers and artists

4 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ruth 'n Roll {★}

"I must say I have to go with Kristy C's advice here. The way youlive have a huge imp…"

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Mar 20, 2012 to any suggestions to improve how your skin looks???

31 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by PhotoBug777

Model

"I think the first photos are not that great to be honest. Not because I am shocked,…"

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Mar 20, 2012 to Unhappily Ever After *not safe for children*

7 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Tammy Kane Photography

"ah, that is one of those things I forgt.. how to contact me:D Of course you can add…"

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Mar 19, 2012 to Looking for awesome writers and artists

4 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ruth 'n Roll {★}

"Nice! I am a big fan of Cooking shows, but this one beats all of them! I feel a new…"

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Mar 19, 2012 to B******' Kitchen - cooking show

11 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Amelia Vane

"Thank you, all, for the warm welcome! Hope to see a lot of nice pictures of all of y…"

Ruth 'n Roll {★} replied Apr 9, 2010 to just joined

8 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Ellie Monster{★}

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by